The Calhoun County Trailway
• 51 miles of trail across Calhoun County connecting Homer, Albion, Marshall and Battle Creek.
• Portions of the trail are in beautiful Ott Preserve.
• Will link with the Falling Waters Trail in Jackson and the Kalamazoo River Valley Trail in Kalamazoo County, along with the North Country Trail, the Iron Belle Trail, and the Great Lake-to-Lake Trail.
The North Country Scenic Trail
• Connects with the the Calhoun County Trailway.
•When completed will be the longest continuous hiking trail in the United States.
• The NCNST is over 4,600 miles long.
The Great Lake-to-Lake Trail
• The Calhoun County Trailway will be the county hub for the trail.
• Will connect Port Huron to South Haven.
• Its master plan was completed in 2011.
• When completed it will be 240 miles, connecting numerous tourist destinations.
The Iron Belle Trail
• The Calhoun County Trailway will serve as a portion of this trail.
• Will consist of hiking and biking routes from Belle Isle in Detroit to Ironwood in the Upper Peninsula.
• Will be the longest designated state trail in the nation.